1) Make sure that you are on the dashboard containing the chart that you wish to clone.
2) Now you can simply select the red “clone” link found on the chart's title bar. A window titled “clone chart” will appear.
1) Click the “charts” link from the group of links titled “dashboard options” on the right just above the charts. Click on the link that says "clone."
2) Choose a chart to clone under the “chart to clone” drop down menu.
Either way that you begin, you must now...
3) Give the cloned chart a name in the “name cloned chart” field.
4) When you are satisfied with the cloned chart and choice of name, press the “clone” button.
A new window will appear stating four options:
Add to Dashboard and Edit
Add to Dashboard
Clone another chart
Return to Dashboard
5) If you wish to edit the cloned chart before adding it to your dashboard, press the red "edit" link to enter the RJMetrics chart wizard. If you are satisfied with the cloned chart, click the red "add to dashboard" link.