Hey! You need Admin permissions to do this.
In your Magento BI account, you are able to customize a number of Account Settings for your data warehouse. These can be accessed by selecting your organization name in the upper-right-hand corner of any screen, then choosing Account Settings from the dropdown:
- Client Name: This setting appears in the upper-right-hand corner of all dashboards and elsewhere throughout your account. If you want to change "Vandelay Industries Co., Ltd" to just "Vandelay", this is where to do that.
- Currency: This is the default currency for all monetary values in your account. Anytime a decimal or currency value is synced into your data warehouse, this setting determines the symbol placed before that value within your reports.
- Blackout Hours: This setting ensures that, during the selected hours of the day, your data warehouse doesn't access your connected databases. All hours are expressed at zero-hour and in ET. For example, if you don't want your production database to be accessed between the hours of 9:00 AM EST and 1:00 PM EST, you should type the following array of digits: 9, 10, 11, 12.
- Forced update hours: This setting ensures that a data warehouse update automatically begins in your account on the hour(s) you have specified. As with blackout hours, these are also in ET. For example, if you want data warehouse updates to begin automatically at midnight and noon ET, you should type the following array of digits: 0, 12.
- Send email summaries if the data has not updated yet: This option tells the system what to do in situations where an email summary is scheduled to be sent before the data in one of its reports is refreshed up to the present. If you choose No, your account will skip sending the email at its scheduled time, and instead send it once your data has updated. If you choose Yes, your account will send the email, include a message explaining that the data is stale, and will send another email once your data has updated.
- Enable data updates: This option ensures that data updates run on your account. If you change the setting to No, data syncs and column calculations will completely halt in your account.
Make sure to select Save Customizations after you make any changes. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.