Hey! You need Admin permissions to do this.
Stripe allows you to manage and keep track of your business's payment and invoice data. Connecting your Stripe account to Magento BI is a simple two-step process:
- Add Stripe as a data source in Magento BI
- Allow Magento BI access to your Stripe Data
Add Stripe as a data source
- Go to the Connections page under Admin > Connections.
- Click the Add a Data Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the Stripe icon. This will display the Stripe authorization page.
- Click the Connect with Stripe button.
Allow Magento BI access to your Stripe data
- After clicking the Connect with Stripe button, an access request page will display:
- Click the Sign in with Stripe to Continue button.
- You will be asked for your Stripe login credentials. Enter your credentials and click the Sign in to your account button:
- After clicking the button, your credentials will be validated and you will be taken back to Magento BI.
- If the connection is successful, a Connection Successful! message will display at the top of the screen.
If you're a little more tech-savvy, the Stripe API Documentation can be a useful resource for learning more about how Stripe is integrated with Magento BI.